Residential Exterior House Painting
ASNU Group of Trades is Sydneys best exterior house painting contractor with over 50 years experience painting residential homes.
ASNU paint all types of Sydney homes from traditional weatherboard to modern rendered homes. We paint brickwork, timber, colourbond and metals, bargeboards and facias, gables and roofs. Plus we stain timber decks, timber windows and doors. So whatever your exterior house painting needs are, ASNU can assist.
Plus we do carpentry repairs so if you have damaged bargeboards facias or decks. So if your home need repair then we can replace damaged timber then paint it so it looks as good as new.
AsNu’s Consultants will listen to your ideas, discuss options and then tailor a painting solution for you. Whether you require an estimate for painting the bargeboards, or the whole exterior home of your home, we can assist.
We schedule work to be completed the date and you request. Plus provide FREE Colour Consultancy to assist with new colour scheme selection.
We understand the importance of the family home and aim for a stress free renovation keeping disruption to minimal.
If you have prized plants then show them to us and we will ensure they are covered them appropriately, safe from harm or damage.
Move outdoor furniture away from areas being painted or ask our painters and we will cover them up. We will cover plants with plastic and canvas drop sheets to ensuring they are safe from paint drops.
Our team of skilled painters can also paint roofs. Tiled roofs can look tired dull and lifeless over time. Having your homes roof painted will give your home a new designer look. A fresh cohesive all over colour scheme for your home. See the photos below of before during and after a roof paint.
FREE Colour Consulting
Paint colours affect the mood and feel of your home. They also will improve its resale value. We provide complimentary Colour Consultancy to the value of $500 on all our interior and exterior painting projects. Our Colour Consultant Rachel will to come to your home discuss your colour exceptions and help you to select a colour scheme you adore.
ASNU’s Communication Promise
Our Communication Promise is designed to keep clients in charge and in the loop. We provide ongoing communication with a job start meeting and meetings throughout the job.
Clients sign off each stage of works. Beginning with testing paint colours, preparation, painting coats, clean up and completion.
If you are not satisfied with your current stage of works then we will stop working and rectify. We will not proceed until you are 100% happy.
ASNU’s Exterior House Painting Process
ASNU Group of Trades painting process is outlined below:
- If you have opted for our colour consultancy service. Our Colour Consultant Rachel will help select the perfect colour scheme for your home.
- At the beginning of the job we conduct a job start meeting, whereby we run through the job requirements.
- Our painters conduct a quality inspection of the materials to be used at your home. Ensuring all materials and colours are correct and meet building codes.
- Painters will prepare of all surfaces to be painted.
- Our tradesman will check for damaged timber and for the presence of asbestos or lead paint. If we find anything we will bring to our clients attention. If required, we will take steps to ensure that lead and asbestos removal are removed safety from your home.
- We paint your home as per the agreed works. Sanding between coats on windows and doors.
- Upon completion we will clean worksite. Then walk you through the completed project ensuring your expectations.
- ASNU will leave you with sealed 1L tins of every colour used on your home for your future use.
- ASNU will apply a painting warranty to your job.
Click on the link to view more of our Exterior Painting Photos.
Free House Painting Quotes
Contact ASNU for a no obligation house painting quotation today. Get Your Free Quote today!
Need it Done Fast
We are a Team of Tradesman
AsNu Group of Trades is a team of professional qualified tradespeople working together to achieve your renovation dreams.
If your renovation plan involves removing a wall or two. Installing Bi-fold doors and a Custom Kitchen. We can help. Our Builders and Carpenters can remove structural walls and install safety beams in the ceiling. Patch the ceiling and floors so it looks brand new. Install a designer kitchen with custom cabinetry, stone or laminate bench tops, glass or tile splash backs. Then our expert Painters will paint the walls for a modern finish. ASNU will take care of your renovation from start to finish.