Interior House Painting Specialists
Sydney’s Interior House Painting Specialists
ASNU Group of Trades has been painting Sydney homes for over 25 years. We understand Interior Painting, restoring damaged walls and revampting your home with colour.
Bring your home to life with a fresh new look. Nothing adds class or style to a property better than a sleek, clean paint finish! AsNu’s professional interior house painting team can deal with every aspect of your painting needs from concept through to completion.
Colour is an important element in creating a vibe or ambience in a space. Plus, it provides a clean backdrop to showcase your possessions. AsNu’s free colour consultant is available to help choose the perfect colour scheme for your project.
Interior house painting is a big job and can look shoddy if not done with care. Through decades of experience, AsNu painters have fine-tuned the painting process. The project is planned carefully from start to finish. This way all work is conducted in an organised, professional way to minimise disruption to your life and home.
It is important to us that you and your property are looked after during work. Along with our impeccable quality and attention to detail, we handle your home and possessions with respect. Right from the start, we discuss with you the best way to keep your valuables and home safe.
Interior House Painting Plan
AsNu value all their clients. Therefore, you will receive the same services, care and quality assurance whatever the size of your project.
Disruption is kept to a minimum by working on only 2 rooms at a time. This way all furniture in these rooms can be moved back into place at the end of each day for use overnight and on weekends.
Our Interior House Painting Process
Painting projects are divided into seven separate stages. We ask you to inspect our work at the completion of each stage. Once the stage has been inspected and approved we will email you a copy for your permanent record.
AsNu will not proceed with the project until you are 100% happy with the stage completed – it’s your house, so your opinion matters most!
- If you have opted for the service, our Colour Consultant will help you create the perfect colour scheme for your home.
- Materials and colours are double-checked to confirm they are correctly ordered and meet all relevant building code standards for your specific project.
- Surface prep begins by checking for asbestos and thorough lead safety testing. If necessary, we will take the steps to ensure that lead and asbestos removal is conducted in a safe manner. All surfaces are then extensively and correctly prepared for painting.
- A 34-point Home Building Safety Inspection is done. This is to identify and bring to your attention any areas that may require extra attention to ensure the quality and longevity of your paint project.
The Final Stages
- We finalise your coats, sanding between coats on windows and doors. Additional coats will be signed off if previously arranged on the contract.
- The site is given a thorough clean. We then take you through the completed project to ensure that all planned objectives have been achieved and that the quality of the work meets or hopefully exceeds, your expectations.
- Accidents around the home happen. Scuff marks, dints or holes requiring touch-ups are part of everyday life. Therefore, AsNu will leave you with a brand new 1 litre tin for every single colour used in your home. Plus, a 10-year warranty is applied.
Working with You to Ensure all Valuables are kept Safe
As-Nu Group of Trades Pty Ltd ensures all licenses are current and up-to-date with industry standards. Care for our customers and professional, quality work is important to us. Therefore we aim to achieve outstanding work and customer service for every project.
The best is done to ensure no harm is done to your property or belongings, however, accidents do happen. Painting requires equipment such as long ladders, heavy power tools, large heavy drop sheets, paint etc. Therefore it is recommended that all your valuables are packed away while our work is carried out.
Valuables such as artwork, vases, ornaments and electrical devices such as television’s, gaming consoles etc should be kept well away from the work area.
Heavy valuables such as a Grand Piano need to be moved into the centre of the room. Our consultant can arrange for our team to move any heavy objects. The objects are then covered with protective blankets (yours) and a large drop sheet (ours).
You can be confident in the quality and longevity of your paintwork with ASNU Group of Trades Pty Ltd. We believe in quality workmanship and offer a Warranty on all our interior painting projects.